(1) With a base of natural hot spring water, this protective moisturizing lotion contains squalane, Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and ceramide to provide specialized skin care. Apply directly over the face with or without makeup. It instantly hydrates skin anytime, anywhere, to guard against daytime irritations.
(2) Thanks to the VC nano-emulsification process, the beneficial ingredients easily penetrate deep into the skin. A deep hydrating sensation is felt inside the skin, yet it does not leave a greasy feel on the skin. This lotion is recommended for both dry and oily skin as a moisturizing skincare.
(3)The lotion uses hot spring water from Yubara Onsen in Okayama Prefecture, which is famous for making skin beautiful. Simply spray it once over the face and you will get a spa-like treatment that leaves your skin richly moisturized and resilient.
(4) Formulated with skin-protecting ingredients, it protects skin against “dry environments,” “UV rays,” “dirt and dust,” “cigarette smoke,” “air pollution” and the toxic particles known as “PM2.5.”
(5)The slim bottle is easy to carry with you anywhere. An easy-to-use mist spray hydrates your skin whenever it becomes dry or damaged.
(6) Nano-emulsified squalane penetrates deep into the skin to hold moisture for long-lasting hydration.
※Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse immediately if the product gets into the eyes.
[Expiration date: 3 years if unopened; 1 year after opening]
● Camellia japonica flower extract
This ingredient was discovered when it was observed that camellia flowers blooming in winter are extremely resistant to environmental stresses, especially cold climate conditions. Camellias grown in Jeju Island, Korea designated a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site, are used for this ingredient. Sixty five(65) camellia flowers are used per kilogram of raw material. These camellia flowers are extremely valuable because once flowers are picked, no more oil can be extracted.
● Vitamin C (myristyl 3-glyceryl ascorbate)
This amphipathic Vitamin C derivative is highly stable and exhibits a powerful whitening effect much stronger than arbutin. An emulsifier for squalane and hot spring water, as well as an excellent Vitamin C ingredient, it can improve the clarity of skin with continual use.
● Micro-hyaluronic acid (micro-sodium hyaluronate)
Micro-sodium hyaluronate is obtained by lowering the molecular weight of “hyaluronic acid,” which retains moisture in the skin, to 5000. Compared to ordinary hyaluronic acid, a low molecular hyaluronic acid has higher permeability and moisture-retaining ability. The VC nanoparticles, which contain hyaluronic acid, are carried deep into the skin to increase moisture content in the stratum corneum.