HABA Squalane represents HABA’s “non-additive” philosophy.
It is a dry and smooth beauty oil that is gentle to the skin. Protects and replenishes skin damaged by dryness, irritation, and UV exposure.
Squalane is a natural, safe, stable, colorless and odorless oil with superior skin-penetrating power.
1. Epidermal Renewal Function: Prevents dead skin cells from hardening, softens skin, and allows dead skin to be removed smoothly.
2. Skin Respiration Function: Promotes cutaneous respiration to activate skin metabolism
3. Sebum Emulsifying Function: Blends with sebum on the skin surface and can be rinsed with water to naturally cleanse the skin.
4. Vehicle Effect: Squalane helps ingredients in other products (e.g., HABA G-Lotion) to better penetrate the skin.
5. Softening Effect: Naturally softens skin and makes it supple.
6. Stable and Hardy: Does not break down, deteriorate, or oxidize, even under high temperatures
SQUALANE is the only oil that remains liquid while saturated (e.g. vegetable oil becomes margarine when saturated; animal oils become lard when saturated; other common oils solidify when saturated).
How to Use
• When skin is still wet after applying enough toner, take one (or a few) drops on palm and blends on palms. Then gently apply to the entire face evenly, as if you wrap your face by both hands. • In 3-5 minutes: you can feel your skin duly moisturized. • In case you feel greasy or sticky during the daytime, it’s a sign of “too much oil” for your skin. Please decrease the volume to apply. In case you feel tight or rough, please increase as it’s a sign of oil shortage. • Adjust the volume according to your skin status. • Please adjust the usage volume by season, skin type and age.
After shower or bath, wipe your body just lightly with a towel and apply a thin layer of Squalane. The key is to blend Squalane and water drops still left on the skin for moisturized after-feel. Squalane’s skin softener effect works well on elbows, knees, and heels. If applied after a bath, it’s effective and those parts become so smooth.
if you have brittle hair, after shampooing, drip Squalene (a few drops) in washbowl filled with warm water and apply that water to your hair. It makes hair smooth and manageable. When you brush hair, apply a little Squalane to hair ends in advance. It reduces friction, so cut hair and split ends will be reduced. It’s also good to protect hair from the hair dryer’s heat. Before drying hair, apply a little Squalane to hair or just do above.
Special Mask by Squalane
• Pore Cleansing
Under the steam of the bathroom, you can refresh your skin by Squalane mask.
Prepare face-sized cellophane, making holes for eyes, mouth, and nose on it. After face wash, apply a layer of Squalane and wrap face with the cellophane and soak your body in a bathtub to warm yourself. Wait for 5-10 minutes to sweat. Then, take off the cellophane and wash away the sweat and dirt on the face, together with oil left on the skin.
• For Skin Dryness in Winter
If you have a concern about dryness, not easily relieved by repeated application of toner every day, try the mask above. After it, apply toner abundantly.
By Squalane mask, the skin has become softened, enabling to accept toner effectively, while the penetration ability is enhanced as the skin has been warmed. You feel better penetration of toner actually by yourself. Finish with Squalane, as always.
• For insect bite: Apply immediately. It relieves itch and swelling.
• Acne/ Pimples: If the pimple is not reddened, apply Squalane on it. Recommended to do it after bath/shower, after hot-towel mask on face to enlarge pores and wipe off any impurities.
• After shaving of men
• Baby’s diaper rash: At the finish of taking bath, mix 1-2 drops of Squalane in warm water and wash softly the concerned parts with it. As Squalane is safe, you can use it for baby’s troubles.
Notes: The human body has Squalane in sebum originally, but the secretion decreases after the age of 25, causing skin troubles by this shortage.
HABA’s Squalane is the extracted oil from deep shark liver. It has been purified to 99.9%, the highest level in the industry. (We say “99.9% purified ” because we can not say 100% for the oil purification. It’s actually 99.9999999%. We are the leading company of Squalane purity in the world.) This purity enables the top level’s safety, as impurities in oil cause skin troubles and cause oxidation. We are proud of this oil’s highest quality, long-year stability, actual efficiency including wonderful skin-beautifying effect, the safest property, versatility, usability, and reasonable pricing.
keep out of reach of children
use only as directed
for external use only
do not use on broken skin
avoid direct contact with the eyes
test a small amount of product on a small area of skin to see how skin reacts
discontinue use in case of redness or irritation
consult a physician if redness or other conditions persist or worsen
avoid storing in extreme temperatures
- You used the product and you got a rash:
You may have applied to much of the product. Rinse and calm the skin with water. Wait 2-3 days and try applying a smaller amount of the product with each use.
- You used the product and you skin became rough:
Your skin may have been dehydrated and the sudden increase in moisture from the product resulted in further dryness. Rehydrate the skin thoroughly with a moisturizing toner, then gradually apply the product as directed.
- The product does not seem to work as well as your other moisturizers:
Your skin’s natural moisturizing and healing processes may be out of sync due to excessive or irregular skin care. It may take a while for your skin to adjust to a regular, natural skin care routine.
3 years if not opened; 1 year after opening